Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A few pictures

Hello, We are proud of your children and some of the work they do. I am anxious to show off your children and their work on this site and I am glad that some of you have turned in your permission form so that we can post your child's picture. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I will not put the address of the school on the site and I will only put the child's first name with a picture.
Must go make some dinner so I will quickly put a couple pictures on that were taken today.
Warren had his third birthday today!!! His family brought brownies for us. Yummy!
I will work a bit harder at getting the pictures suited to captions but for now I will just tell you that the cutie in one of the pictures is Alyssa who was sitting on a drum, doll in her arm and playing a different music maker to the doll. Very cute. In another picture she is stacking the eighth block onto a stack of blocks. Eight is very good for her age (I think; I will look that up).

No comments: