Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello

I have tried a web page without much luck on my own. I do have savvy children who can help me with the web page but lo and behold, they have other things to do than just take care of mom's stuff - imagine that - so I am going to have a blog spot also - I can do this. Hmmm, I thought I could; I cannot even underline! Maybe you cannot underline on blogs - I bet you can though - darn where are those kids!?! Anyway, I intended to underline that word "can" about three lines up (as in, "I can do this.")
If you are mildly curious about seeing the web page, go to www.keystonemontessorischool.com - you won't find much but it is there. John put a picture on it for me.
I guess I cannot put children's pictures on here until I ask permission from the parents so I will just put a couple general pictures on and then after I get permission you can see some fun pictures. Kids really are pretty cool. If you are taking the time to look at this, then I suspect you already know that, though.
Getting late and if there isn't much ice tomorrow, we will have school so I better hie myself to bed pretty quickly.

No comments: